Barbara C. Luck is an associate in the firm’s municipal law practice group, serving as Staff Attorney for the City of El Cajon. She provides general legal services and advice to the City of El Cajon on a variety of matters on a day-to-day basis.
Barbara C. Luck
From 2009 to 2014, Barbara also served as Assistant City Attorney for the City of El Cajon, Deputy City Attorney for the City of Coronado, and the Deputy City Attorney for the City of Calexico and performed legal services for other firm clients.
Since joining the firm as an associate in 2004, Barbara has been providing advice and assistance to clients in matters such as land use, public contracts, code enforcement, conflicts of interest, various First Amendment issues, and the formation of Business Improvement Districts, including Tourist Improvement Districts. She regularly advises Planning Commissions regarding land use and development.
- De Paul University College of Law, J.D., 1982
- University of California San Diego, M.A., History, 1992
- Northern Illinois University, B.A., History, 1979
- State Bar of California (2004)
- Illinois State Bar Association (1982)
- San Diego County Bar Association